blommaskog.net Jumpgate Python source code
You can create your own local copy of my web site like this:
Note that no web server is needed, only Python 2.6, you can just open the files in jumpgate/stations
and follow the links using your favourite web browser. A web server is only needed
to share the files with others.
You can now modify in any way you like.
- Install Python 2.6 (I use 2.6.6, it might work with 2.7, but not with 3.0 or later!),
- Download cgi-bin.zip and unpack it where you want your scripts
- Some Python scripts will be unpacked:
- Run "setup.py" once to create needed files and directories
- Run "refresh.py" at least once every five minutes, I run it every minute. It downloads
the market data from the server if it has changed since the previous donwload, and
will create a large number of static
HTML pages, that link between each other, in ../jumpgate/stations,