blommaskog.net Jumpgate Python source code
You could create your own local copy of my web site like this, but it is unfortunately broken due to changes during 2018, when neutral station spawning changed:
Note that no web server is needed, only Python 2.6, you can just open the files in jumpgate/stations
and follow the links using your favourite web browser. A web server is only needed
to share the files with others.
You can now modify in any way you like.
- Install Python 2.6 (I use 2.6.6, it might work with 2.7, but not with 3.0 or later!),
- Download cgi-bin.zip and unpack it where you want your scripts
- Some Python scripts will be unpacked:
- Run "setup.py" once to create needed files and directories
- Run "refresh.py" at least once every five minutes, I run it every minute. It downloads
the market data from the server if it has changed since the previous donwload, and
will create a large number of static
HTML pages, that link between each other, in ../jumpgate/stations,